To best take care of your PU, PVC or Vinyl piece, follow the below steps:
- Clean with a damp, soft, white, clean cloth using lukewarm water. Immediately dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Act urgently to remove stains by using an absorbent cloth or paper towel.
- Avoid using abrasive, alcohol or solvent-based cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Take care that pointed items such as pens and keys are removed from pockets when sitting on PVC/Vinyl so that this does not create a mark or hole in the upholstery.
- Ensure that no hot liquids or hot products are put on top of the PVC as the heat will cause the PVC to melt.
- Vinyl Upholstery will absorb stains and dyes from fabrics that bleed, such as blue jeans on white vinyl or bright prints that bleed.