Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Soren Liv does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including contact forms, download requests or email lists.
Usage Information Collected By Our Website
Soren Liv does collect information about how people are using our website in order to improve the value of our website and the materials available on the web site.
Privacy of our Email Lists
Individuals join our mailing lists and are added to our email database using the forms provided on this web site. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone. In addition, we configure our email software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized Soren Liv staff, including other list subscribers.
We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, please use the 'unsubscribe' link located at the bottom of our email communications.
Soren Liv takes security online very seriously and we understand just how important it is to you too.
All information that you provide Soren Liv is encrypted and transmitted via 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is the system used by all legitimate shopping sites world wide.
It is almost impossible for an unauthorised party to seize the encrypted data. You will know that your details are being safeguarded by looking for the padlock or unbroken key that will appear at the bottom of your browser whenever you are providing us with personal information. SSL is the industry standard for the transmission of credit card details. Your information is encrypted using a complex mathematical algorithm before being sent over the internet.
The authenticity of this site has been established by Zeald and you are welcome to view our certificate information by double clicking on the padlock or unbroken key that appears at the bottom of your browser when you are on the secure part of our site.
Terms & Conditions
- 'Soren Liv' a Division of Sorenmobler Group Ltd trading as Soren Liv
- "SorenLiv" shall mean Soren Liv or any agents or employees thereof.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADE
9.4 Where Goods are retained by Soren Liv pursuant to clause 9.3 the Customer waives the right to receive notice under s.120 of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 ("PPSA") and to object under s.121 of the PPSA.
- "Customer" shall mean the Customer, any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Customer, or any person purchasing products and seivices from Soren Liv.
- "Goods" shall mean:
- all Goods of the general description specified on the front of this agreement and supplied by Soren Liv to the Customer; and
- all Goods supplied by Soren Liv to the Custome;r and
- all inventory of the Customer that is supplied by Soren Liv; and
- all Goods supplied by Soren Liv and further identified in any invoice issued by Soren Liv to the Customer, which invoices are deemed to be incorporated into and form part of this agreemen;tand
- all Goods that are marked as having been supplied by Soren Liv or that are stored by the Customer in a manner that enables them to be identified as having been supplied by Soren Liv; and
- all of the Customer's present and after-acquired Goods that Soren Liv has performed work on or to or in which goods or materials supplied or financed by Soren Liv have been attached or incorporated.
- The above descriptions may overlap but each is independent of and does not limit the others.
- "Goods" shall also mean all goods, products, seivices and advice provided by Soren Liv to the Customer and shall include without limitation the supply of furniture, furnishings, lighting and any other products and all charges for labour, hire charges, insurance charges, or any fee or charge associated with the supply of Goods by Soren Liv to the Customer.
- "Price" shall mean the cost of the Goods as agreed between Soren Liv and the Customer and includes all disbursements e.g. charges Soren Liv pay to others on the Customer's behalf subject to clause 4 of this contract.
- Any instructions received by Soren Liv from the Customer for the supply of Goods shall constitute a binding contract and acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- The Customer authorises Soren Liv to collecl, retain and use any information about the Customer, for the purpose of assessing the Customer's credit worthiness, enforcing any rights under this contract, or marketing any Goods provided by Soren Liv to any other party.
- The Customer authorises Soren Liv to disclose any information obtained to any person for the purposes set out in clause 3.1.
- Where the Customer is a natural person the authorities under clauses 3.1and 3.2 are authorities or consents for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993.
- Where no price is stated in writing or agreed to orally the Goods shall be deemed to be sold at the current amount as such Goods are sold by Soren Liv at the time of the contract.
- The price may be increased by the amount of any reasonable increase in the cost of supply of the Goods that is beyond the control of Soren Liv between the date of the contract and delivery of the Goods.
- Payment for Goods shall be made in cash or unless agreed, payment in full on or before the 20th day of the month following the date of the invoice, or on receipt of delivery of Goods, whichever is the earlier ("the due date").
- Interest may be charged on any amount owing after the due date at the rate of 2.5% per month or part month.
- Any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by Soren Liv in the enforcement of any rights contained in this contract shall be paid by the Customer, including any reasonab solicito'rs fees or debt collection agency fees.
- Receipt of a cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument shall not constitute payment until such negotiable instrument is paid in full.
- A deposit may be required.
- Where a quotation is given by Soren Liv for Goods:
- Unless otherwise agreed the quotation shall be valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue; and
- The quotation shall be exclusive of Goods tax unless specifically stated to the contrary;
- Soren Liv reseives the right to alter the quotation because of circumstances beyond its control.
- Where Goods are required in addition to the quotation the Customer agrees to pay for the additional cost of such Goods.
- The Goods remain at Soren Liv risk until delivery to the Customer.
- Delivery of Goods shall be deemed complete when Soren Liv gives possession of the Goods directly to the Customer or possession of the Goods is given to a carrier, courier, or other bailee for purposes of transmission to the Customer.
- The time agreed for delivery shall not be an essential term of this contract unless the Customer gives written notice to Soren Liv making time of the essence.
- The Customer authorises Soren Liv to contract either as principal or agent for the provision of Goods that are the matter of this contract.
- Where Soren Liv enters into a contract of the type referred to in clause 8.1 it shall be read with and form part of this agreement and the Customer agrees to pay any amounts due under that contract.
- TITLE AND SECURITY (PERSONAL PROPERTY SECURITIES ACT 1999)
- Title in any Goods supplied by Soren Liv passes to the Customer only when the Customer has made payment in full for all Goods provided by Soren Liv and of all other sums due to Soren Liv by the Customer on any account whatsoever. Until all sums due to Soren Liv by the Customer have been paid in full, Soren Liv has a security interest in all Goods.
- If the Goods are attached, fixed, or incorporated into any property of the Customer, by way of any manufacturing or assembly process by the Customer or any third party, title in the Goods shall remain with Soren Liv until the Customer has made payment for all Goods, and where those Goods are mixed with other property so as to be part of or a constituent of any new Goods, title to these new Goods shall deemed to be assigned to Soren Liv as security for the full satisfaction by the Customer of the full amount owing between Soren Liv and Customer.
- The Customergives irrevocable authority to Soren Liv to enter any premises occupied by the Customer or on which Goods are situated at any reasonable time after default by the Customer or before default if Soren Liv believesa default is like and to remove and repossess any Goods and any other property to which Goods are attached or in which Goods are incorporated. Soren Liv shall not be liable for any costs, damages, expenses or losses incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of this action, nor liable in contract or in tort or otherwise in any way whatsoever unless by statute such liability cannot be excluded. Soren Liv may either resell any repossessed Goods and credit the Customer's account with the net proceeds of sale (after deduction of all repossession, storage, selling and other costs) or may retain any repossessed Goods and credit the Customer's account with the invoci e value thereof less such sum as Soren Liv reasonably determines on account of wear and tear, depreciation, obsolescence, loss or profit and costs.
- The following shall constitute defaults by the Customer:
- Non payment of any sum by the due date.
- The Customer intimates that it will not pay any sum by the due date.
- Any Goods are seized by any other creditor of the Customer or any other creditor intimates that it intends to seize Goods.
- Any Goods in the possession of the Customer are materially damaged while any sum due from the Customer to Soren Liv remains unpaid.
- The Customer is bankrupted or put into liquidation or a receiver is appointed to any of the Customer's assets or a landlord distrains against any of the Customer's assets.
- A Court judgment is entered against the Customer and remains unsatisfied for seven (7) days.
- Any material adverse change in the financial position of the Customer.
- Where a financing statement is registered pursuant to s.146 of the PPSA the Customer waives the right to receive notice under s.148 of the PPSA.
- PAYMENT ALLOCATION
- Soren Liv may in its discretion allocate any payment received from the Customer towards any invoice that Soren Liv determines and may do so at the time of receipt or at any time afterwards and on default by the Customer may realk>cate any payments previously received and allocated. In the absence of any payment allocation by Soren Liv, payment shall be deemed to be allocated in such manner as preseives the maximumvalue of Soren Liv purchase money security interest in the Goods.
- DISPUTES AND RETURN OF GOODS
- No claim relating to the Goods will be considered unless made in writing within seven (7) days of delivery.
- No Goods will be accepted for return without the prior consent of Soren Liv. A 15% restocking fee will apply to Goods accepted for return.
- The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless the Customer notifies Soren Liv otherwise. HOWEVER, no goods may be returned to Soren Liv where these goods have been processed, cut or their condition altered in any way.
- If the goods are not accepted according to 11.3 of this contract the Customer shall pay for the delivery of the returned goods to Soren Liv whereby the Customer shall be entitled to a credil for the purchase price of any such goods.
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and other statutes may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Soren Liv which cannot by law (or which can only to a limitedextent by law) be excluded or modified. In respect of any such implied warranties, conditions or terms imposed on Soren Liv, Soren Liv liability shall, where it is allowed, be excluded or if not able to be excluded only apply to the minimum extent required by the relevanl slatule.
- Except as otherwise provided by clause 12.1 Soren Liv shall not be liab for:
- Any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, arising from the supply of Goods by Soren Liv to the Customer including consequential loss whether suffered or incurred by the Customer or another person and whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise and irrespective of whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from Goods provided by Soren Liv to the Customer; and
- The Customer shall indemnify Soren Liv against all claims and loss of any kind whatsoever however caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing of this clause whether caused or arising as a result of the negligence of Soren Liv or otherwise, brought by any person in connection with any matter, act, omission, or error by Soren Liv its agents or employees in connection withthe Goods.
- Manufacture'rs warranty applies where applicab .
- No representation, condition, warranty or premise expressed or implied by law or otherwise applies to the Goods except where goods are supplied or seivices provided pursuant to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or except where expressly stated in this contract.
- Soren Liv does not provide any warranty that the Goods are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required by the Customer and shall not be liable if they are not.
- CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT
- The guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded where the Customer acquires Goods from Soren Liv for the purposes of a business in terms of section 2 and 43 of that Act.
- PERSONAL GUARANTEE OF COMPANY DIRECTORS OR TRUSTEES
- If the Customer is a company or trust, the director(s) or trustee(s) signing this contract, in consideration for Soren Liv agreeing to supply Goods and grant credit to the Customer at their request, also sign this contract in their personal capacity and jointly and severally personally undertake as principal debtors to Soren liv the payment of any and all monies now or hereafter owed by the Customer to Soren Liv and indemnify Soren Liv against non-payment by the Customer. Any personal liability of a signatory hereto shall not exclude the Customer in any way whatsoever from the liabilities and obligations contained in this contract. The signatories and Customer shall be jointly and severally liable under the terms and conditions of this contract and for payment of all sums due hereunder.
- Soren Liv shall, without any liability, and without any prejudice to any other right it has in law or equity, have the right by notice to suspend or cancel in whole or in part any contract for the supply of Goods to the Customer if the Customer fails to pay any money owing after the due date or the Customer commits an act of bankruptcy as defined in section 19 of the Insolvency Act 1967.
- Any cancellation or suspension of this agreement shall not affect Soren Liv claim for money due at the time of cancellation or suspension or for damages for any breach of any terms of this contract or the Customer's obligations to Soren Liv under this contract.
- Soren Liv shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform its obligations if the cause of the delay or failure is beyond its control.
- Failure by Soren Liv to enforce any of the terms and conditions contained in this contract shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the rights or obligations Soren Liv has under this contract.
- If any provision of this contract shall be invalid, void or illegal or unenforceable the validity existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.