To help prevent damage, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended.
- Remove cushion covers and machine wash in cold water using a mild laundry detergent
- Always rinse Sunbrella fabric thoroughly
- Sunbrella fabric air-dries very quickly, don’t machine dry the fabric as the stitching may shrink
- It is not necessary to iron the Sunbrella fabric, but if you do iron, ensure it is set to the synthetic setting (Do not use a steamer or set the iron to steam setting)
- Do not dry clean Sunbrella fabrics
All Sunbrella fabrics features "breathers" under the bottom of all cushions. This allows ventilation through the small rubber-like mesh area. Breathers also assist in the drying process for the quick-dry foam.
For further information on how to clean Sunbrella upholstery click here.